How to create a team
Updated on 15 Dec 2023
TeamTV allows you to easily create new teams and manage them efficiently.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to create a new Team in TeamTV.
To create a new team, you must be the administrator of your club for TeamTV.
If you are not the administrator, kindly refer to this to know who the administrator is.
- Open the Menu and click on "Teams"
- If you cannot click the "Teams" option, it means you are not the administrator of your club for TeamTV. And don't have the rights to create a team.
- In the Teams section, you will see a list of teams that have already been created.
- To create a new team, click on the "Add team" button.
- A form will appear for you to fill out.
- Enter the required details for the team, such as the Team name, location, and any additional information.
- Once you have filled in the form, click on the "Add team" button to create the new team.
- After creating a new team, you can start adding Team members. As the member who added the new team, you will be automatically added to this team.
- If you do not see the "Teams" option in the menu, it means you are not the administrator of your club for TeamTV.
Please refer to know who the administrator is.
- Keep the Team name and information accurate and up-to-date.
Start analysing with TeamTV today, for FREE
Start your trial