Want to build a bigger fan base for your sports club? Let fans watch matches anytime, anywhere? Professional live streaming of matches is the answer. Now more than ever, since an audience is often not allowed due to COVID-19-restrictions. TeamTV’s live streaming app makes live streaming in the cloud easy. And entertaining, because we add context like playing time and scores. No technical knowledge? Not necessary. Live streaming is simple with TeamTV’s platform.
Providing live streaming of sport matches gives you the opportunity to build a strong fan community, for fans who want to watch matches anytime and on any device. A great way to help your sport grow and develop. Live streaming also makes sponsoring and advertising possible, so matches can generate more ad revenue for your sport club.
A live stream without data is, frankly, quite boring. As a fan, you want to know exactly what’s going on: scores and playing time are important data which add a lot of entertainment value. TeamTV is the only provider that adds those data in the live stream, with beautiful overlays for a professional appearance. You don’t need any technical knowledge. Just live tag the score on our platform, we do the rest.
Since our platform is an open ecosystem, you can also add different statistics yourself, like tracking data of players. There are lots of opportunities to enhance the viewing experience. Contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Professional live streaming including graphics like score and time: more entertaining.
- Limited technical expertise necessary.
- More entertaining because score, time and stats are added.
- Only two volunteers needed during the game.
- Broadcoast multiple streams at the same time.
- Send the stream to an unlimited number of channels.
- Re-use the live stream for video analysis.
Do you want live streaming with high entertainment value, but don’t know how to set it up? TeamTV makes it easy. With our tools, you don’t need technical expertise. This is how it works:
- Log in here. You can try TeamTV for free for a month. We provide you with an account and license you to access our platform, via app.teamtvsport.com.
- You set up a camera near the pitch. Even a smartphone can be sufficient.
- You send a RTMP stream to our platform. TeamTV automatically adds the score and time to your stream. We use data from your live tagging, so complex software like OBS or VMIX is no longer needed.
- After adding score and time, we send the stream to the channel of your choice.
- Live and on demand. The stream can be watched live on the channel where you broadcast it, and can be viewed on-demand within TeamTV immediately after the game. This way you can get started quickly with video analysis of the match.
For live streaming you need just five things:
- A camera or smartphone, or a professional camera system. We can help you with choosing a system.
- A streaming device, so the video can be sent to the internet. This is only necessary if you use a camera instead of a smartphone.
- An internet connection with a minimal upload speed of 5 Mbps.
- A tablet/laptop/smartphone for live tagging. A volunteer has to keep track of the score via livetagging using the TeamTV video-analysis product, so we can add it to the stream.
- Just two volunteers: for filming and for live tagging.
Request a free Live-stream trial account so your club can also set up a professional live stream.